Michael Jackson was portrayed on Thursday as a serial pedophile, an alcoholic and a man obsessed with pornography as prosecutors summed up their child sex abuse case with a blistering character assassination of one of the world's best-known entertainers. In closing arguments at the end of a bitter four-month trial that could send Jackson to prison, Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen said the case was "about the exploitation and abuse of a 13-year-old cancer survivor at the hands of an international celebrity."
Guilty!
I think somebody should BLAST him. That is what the freak deserves.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I believe he is 100% guilty, any man crying and begging a mother to let their child sleep with them is beyond weird. But thinking it and proving it is two different things, I just hope the jury convicts him. This is my opinion about M.J.
I have no doubt whatsoever that he is guilty. If nothing did happen, which I doubt, he should be put away just for sleeping with those boys. HE even admitted he did that.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I havent really been keeping up with this case, and I dont know all the details. Though it sounds to me, like any parents that would let their kids "hang out" and "sleep over" with Jackson are either RETARDS, or they have $$$$$$ in their eyes. Im thinking this is more of the latter. If they can actually PROVE abuse was happening, then okay send Jackson to prison and throw away the key. Though I just dont see how they can prove that it happened, and prove that they(the parents) arent in it for some sort of money/lawsuit/book deal. Remember this isnt the first time hes been accused. Is MJ an easy target for these sorts of things. I would say so. Could he be guilty, yes. Though I would have to be able to keep up with this trial to decide so. Rememeber once again, its innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Cant wait to see how this plays out.
Just like in the OJ trial. The money talks em out of it almost everytime! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
It has to be money in their eyes for he payed some of the parents off.
I have tried not to keep up with this but that's hard to do. All you have to do is pick up a newspaper or turn on a tv or radio and there it is.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks